Az screen record

 AZ Screen recorder :
     
        Great screen recorder, video editor and player. Infact, after looking for good screen recorders and video editors that are free, this was the best. It's really simple but not over-simplified. For screen recording:
You can change the recording resolution, set up a time-laps, and add stickers and text. For video editing: You can trim, cut out parts, crop, resize, add pictures, text and/or a soundtrack, rotate, or even convert to gif! Everything you would need to edit a video and create a gif.

     Cannot hear the coming voice in the tape recording a incoming call over motorola phone using AZ Screen
Recorder I installed AZ Screen Recorder in my
Motorola 6 smartphone. Someone called over the mobile phone network. I recorded the call using AZ
Screen Recorder. However, when I tried to play the recording, I can hear only my voice. I could not hear the voice of the person who called me. Please help me to fix this issue. This was the long interview for research purpose. It was very difficult to arrange that interview again. 

    I use this app for almost 5 month's it is smooth in recording.. but i found out some bugg that i can't change the location storage in external hope you will fix it... But it is so amazing screen recorder.

   This app is really Great! No lags! Easy to use! Ads don't get in your way! I recommend downloading this app. The only thing that I would keep in mind is that you can not record the internal audio.

     I tried all the other apps and i have some bugs and lags but when i installed this one i could record without lagging with high quality, you should install it it is the best app if u wanna record some gaming videos.

   Havent tried it yet but all the features look awesome!
You should try it because it's awesome. l'll edit my review once I make a video, but so far there is so much features that it's awesome.

     Awesome recorder, i used many recorders for record my gameplay in pubg mobile lite but this recorder is just awesome this recorder dont have any lags really i played my gamr smoothly in my redmi 5a.

  Use this link to download the app.


  Comment which video do you want to up next.
      Share with your friends.

   Thanks for your viewing....

Comments

Popular Posts