How to reduce photo in kb

Comprees  imege size in kb :
     
         




      Nice app, i must say....at least, i can now fill my form on my tab itself(photo size and its kb has been a big issue, earlier to me!), rather going for cyber cafe or asking someone else to do it.

    marvellous app i was filling up my ignou form and this app proved blessing in disguise for me as it was the last day of filling up the form. i tried from many sources to resize my photos particularly in kb but i got disappointment from every source at last i was searching in play store and got this app. and believe me within 10 minutes i could upload all my documents.

     lt is awesome and super easy to use and most important it is fast and do not give bugs or adds in between when the process is on lovely app..i do refer y'all this app for compressing yohr important documents or photos.

       this app helped me just right now. i have a photo document which is 500+kb but i am reqired to send a size of which is below 200kb. and with this app i reduced the size to 195kb and the amazing part of it is that it is very clear.

   I like this app. actually this is useful for any photos's size mention for required documents.Good working without internet connection, and also nice to Android phones who is fill up any documents. We can get any size of photos ( in kb&mb) to required documents.
So it is good....

      This App is the best. It really let you choose the image size you want and it reduces it to that size. I was able to reduces a file size of almost 200kb to less than 9kb and still retain the image resolution
That's amazing. Kudos to the developers.

    Very instrumental app reduction of photo.
No complication and very easy to use. My recommendation for everyone to use this app for photo reduction.



 Share with your friends.

   Thanks for visiting my website.

Comments

Popular Posts