How to reduce video in low mb

Video comprees ;




     It works! I shoot my videos in 4K, for quality reasons.
I store them like this for myself. But for sharing with others, while on the go, a FHD or even 720p is good enough (and trim) for a lot less size. So, instead of eating my mobile data 4G limit/month with 2 short 4k videos, I am much better sharing 20 if them. I highly recommend this.

    Does an excellent job of compressing MP4 files.
Quality of finished video is unbelievable. Multiple options are given. Low learning curve! Only wish it would place the compressed mp4 file back in same folder. I would give this application an A+ rating. Only wish I would have found this sooner.

     Thanks to designers for making such a useful app.
Most of the time my videos are too big to email to the people I take the video for. This app solves that problem with very little loss of resolution.

   To begin with: it's trial and error to pick the correct.
SIZe as sonme servers will not accept too much data but it does work and it works well. I actually give it
TEN STARS 100% and have no qualms in promoting this very wonderful app. I think I need a phone processor that could speed it up more though as large files are a long time in compression. BUY THE
APP AS IT'S EXCELLENT!

    A solid video compression app. Aside from selecting from a wide range of smaller resolutions for straightforward compression, you can also do other space saving measures like truncation, sound removal, and conversion to grayscale.

     like this app alot, it compresses great but have a couple suggestions. when cutting a video the counter only counts in seconds sometimes 2 others do milliseconds on counter and (2) maybe put a photo next to the files were picking from. I have so many files Its hard to keep up with names when pics are better reference. good job developers.


         Share with your friends..
   Thanks for visiting my website.

Comments

Popular Posts